Frequently Asked Questions

Is there seating at the festival?

You need to bring a lawn chair.


Are outside food or beverages allowed inside?

No. We will have food and beverage vendors on site. This is a liquor board rule.


Is there camping available?

Yes, there will be DRY camping available at Morehead Park, right next to the festival site, and there are some VERY rustic cabins available as well. They have electricity and beds, no running water. Contact Clint at or 360.244.5823


What are the fees for camping?

$40 for the weekend for RV’s, $25 for tents, $40 for the rustic cabins.  Contact Clint at or 360.244.5823

Are minors allowed in the event?

No. Sadly, because of stricter liquor board rules, this will be a 21 and over event beginning in 2019.

Where is the event, exactly?

The festival will be at the Port of Peninsula, in Nahcotta, Washington. 10 miles north on Sandridge Road from the cutoff. There will be signs.

It kinda looks like rain. Will there be a covering for spectators?

Absolutely, there will be a 40 X 60 foot tent this year, and the venue has also purchased a 40 X 60 foot tent, so that will be about 4500 square feet of covered space!

Are firearms allowed in the event?

No. Leave them at home or in your car, please.